Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
Private Elephant care and Sanctuary Program, White Water Rafting and Doi Suthep temple.
Highlight of the trip.
If you love the experience to be close with the big giant animal on land, The Elephants!! Enjoy some more adventure and exciting with the White water rafting and the visit to the famous symbol of Chiang MaiDoi Suthep Temple, which is as the center of the Buddhism in Chiang Mai. This is the program you are looking for.
This program has combined the elephant care and Sanctuary program which you could enjoy and get closer to the biggest animal on land, big but gentle, elephants.
The program start picking you up from 8:00 am. early in the morning from your accommodation. Then heading north of Chiang Mai City by the road number 107 to Mae Tang area. From the main street, turn to the small road to the elephant caring and Sanctuary. After the arrival, change your clothes and put on the elephant keeper outfit which provided for you and keep yours dry and clean at the end of activity. Get close to the elephants is something very special. There you would learn how to command the elephant and get on them with the technic as the elephant boy or the mahout do. Learn the facts about the elephants and spend yout time feeding and taking photos wth them. Soon after you have learned ,it is the time for you to go for a walk side by side with your elephant to the jungle and enjoy the scenery the river. Then bath you elephant in the river to cool them down and having lunch as well.
After lunch, continue to the white water rafting camp for the last program of the day for paddling through the current along the Tang River and meet your driver before heading back to Chiang Mai, visit Doi Suthep Temple, the most important temple in Chiang Mai. Exercising time by walking up 306 steps to the temples or taking the funicular to the temple ground with the attitude at 1,100 ms above the sea level. See the Northern Thai dented corner golden pagoda which contain the relic of the Lord Buddha. Surrounding with the mural painting hall which telling about the Lord Buddha story. Here you can also get a chance to get a holy blessing and wrist tiding ceremony from the Buddhist monk. From the balcony , enjoy with the beautiful panorama birds'eyes view of Chiang Mai City then returning back to you hotel.
__________________________________End of Service_____________________________________
The price : 5,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.00 am. At hotel lobby.
Time duration : 1 Days
Time duration from : 8:00 am. - 5:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation with An English Speaking guide. (Toyota van commuter with a/c or similar. )
- Thai set menu lunch.
- Drinking water.
- Food for elephants.
- Elephant care and Sanctuary Program.
- White water rafting along Mae Tang River.
- Doi Suthep temple.
** If you stay out town ,there’ll be the cost for transfer which depends on the distance and the location of the hotel**
Tour Not Include
• Other expenses during the trip.
• All tickets for Tiger Kingdom, Monkey center, Snake farm and Crocodile farm or others.
• Airline ticket and the accommodation.
What should you bring on the trip?
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
- Sandals, flip - flops or slippers.
- Dry clothes for changing if you prefer. ( You can use their uniform while doing the activities and keep yours dry and clean at the end of the day trip activities)
- Insect spray or mosquitoes spray.
- Sunglasses and sun cream lotion.
- A hat or a cap.
- Spare underwear.
- Your personal medication.
What will you get from this tour?
1. You will meet the elephant and spend you time and learn about the elephants.
2. You will enjoy ride your elephant bareback to the jungle and enjoy the scenery from the elephant back in a big hug of the mountain.
3. You will see beautiful nature of the green forest during your stay in the mountain.
4. You will visit the white water rafting camp.
5. You will swim in Mae Tang river.
What should you wear on the trip?
* You can wear shirts and t- shirt on the day visit the elephant camp .
* You should wear Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
November - February.
It is the winter time in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degree Celsius. You should keep yourself warm with the jackets or sweater and pants. This kind of weather is the best time for travelling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather with the blooming flowers, green plants as well as the bio diversities of birds and wildlife.
June - October.
It’s wet season or rainy season, the temperature is between 18 – 25 degree Celsius. Travelling during this time of the year, please provide the umbrella or rain coat with you. Flip flops or tongs are the best to go around when there’s rain or some paddles area.
March - May.
It ‘s summer time, the temperature is between 28 – 33 degree Celsius. The hottest time of the year is mid of April during 13 - 15th which can be 40 – 43 degree Celsius. Wearing something light and thin fabric is the best to cool down from the heat. You can also wear T-shirt and shorts. Hat /cap, Sun glasses and sun cream is needed.
The reasons why you should select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service.
1. Our staffs are fun and smile with opened heart.
2. Free exercise while you walk and admire the nature in the forest. ( During the trip.)
3. Relax from hard work and chaotic busy city life.
4. The suggestions that you could trust.
5. Trust worthy suggestion for your pleasant trip.
6. Nice, friendly and quality staffs.
7. Caring you as you are one of our family member.
8. Child friendly.