1 Day Hot Spring + White Temple + Singha Park + Blue Temple + Black Museum + Long Neck Village.
Highlights of the trip.
In the northern Thailand, Chiang Rai province is one of the most famous for many tourist attractions. This trip is combine the most interesting places in Chiang Rai no matter where they are from. When they visit northern Thailand, they would have to visit these places.
Chiangrai & Black House
7:30 am. departs from the hotel in Chiang Mai city, visit the hot spring on the road where the locals in the area use it for their daily life. Nothern Thailand is in the hilly area and there are many different area with the hot spring.
From the hot spring then heading to Mae lao area where the White Temple located. The temple always glittering in the sun in white color and reflex with the small pieces of the mirror as the idea to present the artist vision Mr.Chalermchai Kositpipat to the Buddhism and the world. There are 4 main buildings for you to walk around : White Temple building, Hall of flame, Souvenir hall and the Golden Toilet. Then visit to Sigha Park on the way back to see the tea plantation and the lovely view. Next visit the remarkable Blue Temple which very beautiful and elaborate decoration in blue color. After walking around and taking photos, having lunch in the local restaurant and heading to Black Museum or Ban Dum, one of the unique museum in northern Thailand by Mr.Tawan Datchanee with the idea of black and white color. There are many collection for art where you could admire and taking photos. After that heading to the Long Neck Hilltribe, see the incredible length which continue and pass to the young generation to keep their own tradition in the changing world of technology before heading back to Chiang Mai with safe and sound.
____________________________________End of Service_____________________________________
:Private tour only.
:.30 am. at your hotel lobby
Time duration from : 7.30 am. – 7.00 pm.
: Private tour only.
: Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
Pick up from the hotel in Chiang Mai city**
(** In case your hotel is outside Chiang Mai City, please inform. There would be extra charge for the pick up transfer)
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water.
- Refreshing towels.
- English speaking guide.
- 1 Lunch meal.
- Free Accident Insurance.
Tour Not Include.
- Soft drinks and Alcohol drinks.
- Tipping during the tip.
- Your own expenses during the tip.
What should you bring on this trip?
- A Camera.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun lotion.
- A cap or a hat.
- Insect spray.
What should you wear on this trip?
- Dress politely is needed.
- Top with sleeves or shirt. No tank top or spaghetti straps.
- Long pants or skirt below the knees.
- Socks or bare feet is allowed.
- A cap or a hat off in the main hall.
What will you get from this program?
1. You will visit the most beautiful temple in Chiang Rai "White temple "
2. You will visit Ban Dum or Black house.
3. You will visit the Long Neck hill tribes village and see the incredible length of their necks.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.