Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
Private Half Day Afternoon Elephant Care & Sanctuary + Long neck Village + Free transfer to Tiger Kingdom. Chiang Mai tours
Highlight of the trip.
This program is arrange for someone who loves to be in touch with the elephants however you don’t have enough time to do in one day program. This program is the one you need for your feel relax in the lovely atmosphere and enjoy being close to the elephants by learning and taking care of your elephant. You are going to visit the long neck tribe who immigrated from Myanmar as well. This is the one you need.
Elephant 1. Elephant 2.
Pick up from Chiang Mai city or from you hotel at 12:30 pm. and heading north of Chiang Mai to Maetang area. About 1 hr driving to the place, this is the home for elephants. After the arrival , you will meet your elephant, your big and gentle friends. Then change the clothes which provide for you while you are doing the activities. You will learn the facts of the elephants and learn the basic command as well as hand on for taking care of your elephants for your unforgettable experience. Soon it will be your turn to go on walking along side by side with your elephant to the forest and take them for fresh grass in the green grass field up the hill. Soon after the ride and feeding, it time for you to bath your elephant in the river before saying good bye and continue back to Chiang Mai city. On the way back, visit the Long neck village, see the incredible length of the long neck ladies to be the beautiful lady in her village.
Remark : On the way to the elephant care and Sanctuary program, we do offer you the free transfer to the Tiger Kingdom if you wish to play with the Tigers’ cubs or the big tigers.
Our guide and driver could wait for you however the entrance fee ticket would be your own expenses. These depending on the sizes of the tigers you choose.
_____________________________________End of Service____________________________________
The price : 3,500 THB/pax (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.)
Pick up time : 12.30 am at hotel lobby
Time Duration : Daily from 12:30 am – 6.00 pm
Tour type : Private tour only. ( Minimum 2 persons to start the trip)
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation Guide and driver. (Toyota van commuter with a/c or similar. )
- Elephant care and Sanctuary program for 2 hr.
- Long Neck Village
- Drinking water and refreshing towel.
- Free Transfer to Tiger Kingdom.
- Free Accident insurance during the trip. ( Names, Nationalities as well as passport numbers are needed.)
The tour not include.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Airline ticket.
- Ticket entrance fee for the Tiger Kingdom.
- Your own expenses during the trip.
What should you bring?
- Your own medication if needed.
- Insect spray.
- Sun cream.
- Cap or hat.
- Flip flops.
- Spare underwear for changing.
- Swimming suit.
- Walking shoes or the comfy shoes for walking.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.