3 Days 2 Nights Amazing Chiang Mai + Pai + Mae Hong Sorn. Chiang Mai Tours
Chiang Mai Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden + Mork fah Waterfall + Sai Ngam Hot Spring + Pai Canyon + Nam Hoo Temple + Santichol the small Chinese community + Lod cave (take bamboo rafting through the cave area you can see thousand of fish ) + Su tong PaeBridge, Mae Hong Son+ Boat to Long neck at Nampiangdin Village + Doi Inthanont National Park. Chiangmai tours
Highlights of the trip.
Visit Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden with many verieties of plans and flowers + Enjoy Mork Fah Waterfall located in the shady forest area + See Sai Ngam,natural hot spring + Exciting walk and overview of Pai Canyon + Worship the secred temple of locals, Nam Hoo Temple and then visit Santichol the Thai Chinese community + Explore Lod Cave and Fish cave, see the Soro Brook Carp fish as the secred fish in the area + Cool breeze walking on the Su Tong Pae Bridge + The River boat ride in Salawin River to the Long Neck Village + The highest peak of Thailand at Doi Inthanont National Park.
Day 1 Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden + Mork Fah waterfall + Sai Ngam, Pai Hot Spring + Pai Canyon + Mae Yen Temple.
Pick up from the hotel in Chiang Mai and depart from Chiang Mai to Pai. Visit to Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden where there more varietty of varigated and Non-varigated plants in the total area of 1,040 hecters with 12 green houses. You could enjoy the lovey atmosphere witht he green space of the hilly area of forest and plants. Then continue the route, on the way stop at Mark Fah Waterfall see the lovely nature on the walk way inside the waterfall and the spray of fresh water against your face. Here you can swim if you wish to. After leaving from the waterfall having lunch in a local restaurant and continue to Sai Ngam Hot Spring, unlike the other hot spring with clear water you could swim in. Then continue to Pai Canyon, the nature site of the beautiful eroded red sandstone. You could walk along the trail and enjoy with the scenery bfore continue to the next stop at Mae Yen Temple in Pai for the beautiful sunset before checking in the hotel and overnight in Pai.
Overnight at Pai : The Quather Pai.
Meal : -- / Lunch / --
Day 2 Nam Hoo Temple + Santichol Chinese Community + Lod Cave + Su Tong Pae bamboo Bridge + Boat to Long Neck Village in Nampiangdin + Mae Hong Son.
Check out and leaving Pai to Mae Hong Son province. On the way, stop at Nam Hoo Temple, the small temple which you can see the principle Buddha Image of the temple with the water from inside his head although the monk has drained the water out form his head. The locals said it's a holy water from the Lord Buddha. The visit “ Santichol ” the small Chinese community who still keep their own tradition and the way of life. After that going to Lod Cave. To get inside the cave we are going to take the bamboo rafting through the cave area. While rafting inside the cave you can see the Soro Brook Carp Fish swim by for you to feed them the food. There are 3 chambers of the pillars cave, Dolls cave and the coffin cave. You can see the stalagmite and stalagtite in different shape and form. Lunch in the locla restaurant and continue to the famouse Bamboo bridge Su Tong Pae whoch was built by the villagers spanded over the rice fileds to connect the temple and the village. After the bamboo bridge, take a long tail boat on Salawin River to the Long Neck Village at Ban Nam Piang Din near by Thailand - Myanmar border. Along the river, see the lovely scenery view and local people life who live alongside of the river. At the long neck village, see the incredible length of the ladies’ necks just to be the most beautiful lady in her village. You can even try and feel the weights of the rings around the necks. The longest can carry all together about 5 kilograms on her shoulders and 1 kilogram on each legs. After that return back to Mae Hong Son for checking in the hotel and overnight in Mae Hong Son.
Overnight at Mae Hongsorn : Imperial Tara Mae Hong Son.
Meal : Breakfast / Lunch / --
Day 3 Doi Kong Moo Temple + Doi Inthanont National Park + The Twin Pagodas of King Rama 9th and the Queen of Thialand + Wachirathan waterfall + Chiang Mai.
Check out and leaving the hotel to Mae Hongsorn, see Wat Pra That Doi Kong Moo , the most important temple from the early of 19th cententury for the locals in Mae Hong Sorn with the Burmese style art influence due to Mae Hongsorn is Thailand and Myanmar Border. After the temple, continue the road called Mae Na Jorn - Mea Cham to Khun Yaum and Doi Inthanont National Park with the highest peak of Thailand with 2,565 meters above the sea level. Visit the twin pagodas of King Rama the 9th of Thailand and Queen Sirikit on the top of the mountain. See the panoramic view of the beautiful landscape due to the national park itslef cover in total 3 districts in Chiang Mai province. Then heading to Wachirathan Waterfall, the most waterfall in the national park area which has the water runs all year round before heading back to the hotel in Chiang Mai.
Overnight at Chiang Mai : ---------------
Meal : Breakfast / Lunch / ---
_____________________________________ End of Service _______________________________________
The price : 11,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.30 am. At hotel lobby.
Time duration : 3 Days 2 nights
Type of the tour : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- PrivateTransportation. (Toyota van commuter with a/c or similar.)
- An English speaking Guide.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in the van.
- Lunch as mentioned in the program.
- Free Accident Insurance.
- Hotel accommodation in Pai 1 night and 1 night in Mae Hongsorn.
Tour does not include.
- Other expenses during the trip.
- All tickets for Tiger Kingdom, Monkey center, Snake farm and Crocodile farm or others.
- Airline ticket and the accommodation during your stay in Chiang Mai.
What should you bring on this trip?
- A camera.
- A hat or a cap.
- Your own medication.
What should you wear on the trip?
- T-shirt and shorts on the day to waterfall soft trek. ( If you prefer pants, it's ok.)
- Sandal or flip-flops for the easy program.
- Walking shoes or trainers for the trekking.
- Appropriate dress for the temple. Pants or skirts below the knees. No tank top or spaghetti straps.
What will you get from this tour?
1.You will visit Mork Fah Waterfall and Pong Dued Geysey on the way to Pai.
2.You will visit Pai. small town in Mae Hongsorn with the lovely atmosphere.
3. You will visit Mae Yan temple for the lovely sunset.
4. You will visit Santichol Chienese community .
5. You will visit Lod cave to see the beautiful stalactite and stalactite.
6. You will visit Pong Deud Pa Pae Geyser and have a chance to enjoy the outdoor swimming pool.
7. You will visit Doi Kong Moo Temple and see the Thai-Burmese architect.
8. You will visit the Long Neck Village
9. You will visit the beautiful Bambbo bridge, Su Tong Pae which connect the temple and village together.
10. You will visit Doi Inthanont National Park and Wachirathan waterfall before arriving in Chiang Mai.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat, sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.