Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
3 Days 2 Nights Chiang Mai's Memorable. Chiangmai tours
Highlights of the trip.
Visit Chiang Mai exotic temple called Doi Suthep temple as the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai and local handicraft area where you can buy high quality products as the gifts and souvenirs. Learn more about Elephant and enjoy with the elephant care and Sanctuary program as the elephant keepers to look after the elephants as well as the elephant bathing. Visit the Long Neck Hill tribe with the incredible length of the ladies' necks + Enjoy clear crystal water at Sticky waterfall and Soft trek in the nature of Doi Inthanont, the highest peak of Thailand .
Day 1 Doi Suthep Temple + City temples + Chiangmai Handicrafts Village.
Pick up from the hotel to the Doi Suthep - Pui National Park to the mountain with curvy road to see Doi Suthep Temple, the most important temple in Chiang Mai. Exercising time by walking up 306 steps to the temples or taking the funicular to the temple with the attitude at 1,100 ms above the sea level. See the Northern Thai dented corner golden pagoda which contain the relic of the Lord Buddha. Surrounding with the mural painting hall which telling about the Lord Buddha story. Here you can also get a chance to get a holy blessing and wrist tiding ceremony from the Buddhist monk. From the balcony, enjoy with the panorama view of Chiang Mai City. Birds fly up in the sky and cool breath against your face the beautiful scenery of the bird's eyes view over Chiang Mai’s city.
Come back to the city to see Suan Dork Royal Temple where the northern royal family tombs are located and the standing Buddha Image, the only one in holding the blessing stick position in Chiang Mai. Visit Wat Chedi Luang or The Grand Pagoda Temple where you can see the biggest pagoda in Chiang Mai which broke down by the earthquake in 1454, but still can see the giantic pagoda stands gracefully in the middle of the temple ground. Before the returning back to the hotel see Wat Chiang Maan, the first temple as the royal resident of King Mengrai of Mengrai dynasty. See 2 precious Buddha images "Phra Satangkamanee " and "Phra Buddha Sila " which are important for Chiang Mai people.
Lunch in the local restaurant and then continue to Sankampang, the handicraft village where once used to be only the small village where the local make the handcrafts for themselves. However after 1987 the government had seen that they produce to high quality products which the government have to support them. Since then the village open up for the people from outside to visit and buy their things for souvenir as well as for export. You can see many different products which produce by the local people with high quality which you can buy back as the souvenir such as Wood carving, Silver making, Silk weaving, Cotton weaving, Lacquer ware, Sa paper and umbrella making Gems stones and Jewelry making. Then return back to the hotel.
Overnight at Chiang Mai : Rimping Village / Equipvalent
Meal : -- / Lunch / --
Day 2 Elephant Care and Sancuary Program + Long Neck Village + Wat Baan Den + Bautong Sticky waterfall.Pick up from your hotel at 8.00 am. And heading north of Chiang Mai to Maetang area for you to meet your elephants and learn to gain your understand with this big and gentle animal. After the arrival in the elephant camp, get change into the mahout costume for you to learn and do the activity. Feed you elephants and make friends. Then hand on to look after your big and gentle friends. Take a lovely walk side by side with your elephants to the river for you to bath them in the river. After that having lunch, visit the Long Neck village, see the incredible length of the necks which could be 26 rings in the ladies shoulders. Then visit "Den Sali Sri Muang Gan Temple" the teak wood temple with the beautiful Thai architecture and the stunning scrupture which related to the elephant guardians. Then heading to Chiangmai Bautong sticky waterfall for you to enjoy walking and climbing the waterfall from below to the top. Due to the waterfall is from natural lime stone so you could walk and climb easily to the top and enjoy with the clear water of the waterfall to cool down. Then heading back to the hotel in Chiang Mai with safe and sound.
At the peak, stand the stupa of the king among the cool climate in summer and cold in winter. In this place not only the beautiful forest area, you can also see some beautiful birds as well. Near by the stupa, there is a radar control station of Thai Lada Airfoce to keep control the border line between Thailand and Myanmar. After visit the stupa of King Inthawichayanont, enjoy 30 minutes walk in the Angka nature trail. See the lush green forest area and feel fresh with the cool breath against your face. Then continue to the Twin Pagodas for King Bhumiphol and Queen Sirikit of Thailand as the 60th years birthday anniversary which built by Thai Lada Air Force Radar station and locals. Inside the pagodas, see the beautiful art which telling about the Lords Buddha. Then visit Hmong hill tribe market where they sell their vegetables and fruits product instead of opium and having lunch in the local restaurant. Then meet our new friend from Karen man from Pa Ka Yor hill tribe who going to lead us the walk through the forest area to his village.
Star your walk into the pine forest area, follow the small pathway deep in to see Pha Dork Siew Waterfall one of the most beautiful waterfall in this area. See the beautiful scenery and lush green forest and different bio diversities of life. The walk way has both easy walk and part of the exciting one. The stop will be made close by the waterfall for you to swim and relax in the fresh cooling water. Enjoy with the nice view of the waterfall before continue the walk through the terrace rice fields and coffee plantation that belong to the Karen Hill tribe who work for the King's Royal project before reaching the village. After resting, have some Arabica fresh coffee which comes from the village before continue to Wachiratharn Waterfall one of the waterfall with 750 meters high strong powerful current of the water and the fresh spray against your face. Take an easy short walk around to take photos before the returning to Chiang Mai City.
Overnight at Chiang Mai : ---
Meal : Breakfast / Lunch / --
______________________________________End of service___________________________________
The price : 12,900 Thb/pax (Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.)
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax.
Pick up time : 8:30 am. At your the hotel lobby.
Tour duration : 3 Days tour.
Type of the trip : Private tour only.
: Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- English speaking Guide.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in the van.
- Lunch ( 3 meals from day 1- 3)
- Accident Insurance.
Tour does not include.
- Other expenses during the trip.
- All tickets for Tiger Kingdom, Monkey center, Snake farm and Crocodile farm or others.
- Airline ticket and the accommodation.
What should you bring on this trip?
1. A camera.
2. Sun glasses.
3. Sun lotion.
4. A cap or a hat.
5. Your personal medication.
6. Insect spay.
7. Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
What should you wear on the trip?
* You can wear shirts and t-shirt on the day visit the elephant camp and the day on the soft trek.
* You should wear the appropriate dress or polite one with sleeves and pants below the knees. No tank top or spaghetti sraps in the monasty and the temple ground.
* Evening dinner, you can wear casual dress, not recommend shorts because of the mosquitoes.
What will you get from this tour?
1. You will visit the most beautiful temple " Doi Suthep" the must see and the most secred temple in Chiang Mai.
2. You will learn the Buddhist philosophy of the giving and offering.
3. You will have a chance to do the offering to the monk and get the blessing from the monk.
4. You will visit the Handicraft village and see the local produce the high quality product for souvenir and export.
5. You will visit the elephant camp and enjoy with the elephant show, elephant riding, ox-cart riding and bamboo rafting.
6. You will visit the Long neck tribe and see the incredible length of the neck with up to 25 or 26 rings around the neck!
7. You will visit the orchids and butterfly farm, see the orchids blooming all year round.
8. You will walk through the forest and see the beautiful scenery of the green forest
9. You will see " Pha dork siew waterfall" one of the beautiful waterfall in the national park area.
10. You will see the terrace rice fields and the coffee plantation.
11. You will visit the Karen "pa Ka Yor" tribe and try Arabica fresh coffee.
12. You will see "Wachirathan waterfall", the most beautiful waterfall in the national park.
13. You will have free dinner from choosing one of the dinner option above.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat, sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.