Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
Elephant Safari + Orchid Farm + Long Neck Village + Free to Tiger Kingdom. Chiang Mai Tours
Highlights of the trip.
This trip includes the varieties of activities for you in one day. You would have full day elephant tour at Mae Tamaan Elephant camp, enjoy the elephant talented and demonstration as well as the Elephant riding in the forest , Ox cart riding in the village . Enjoy Thai Buffet Lunch and Bamboo rafting on Mae Tang River before visit the beautiful orchids and butterfly farm . Also with incredible neck length of the lady Long Neck tribe.
Depart from the hotel and drive to the north side of Chiang Mai. Take the road number 107 about an hour minutes to Mae Tang District, further up to the mountainous area for the tour with elephant activities at Mae Tamaan Elephant Camp. Enjoy with the talented demonstration of the elephants start their morning with bathing in the stream to refresh their body and mind while the mahout ( the elephant boy ) can also check and see how healthy they are. Finish their bathing is the show time which the visitors can see many difference skill of the elephants such as elephant live music band, playing the football, basketball or even darting and of course the most incredible painting skill by elephants which can amaze you. After seeing many incredible skills, you can also see the elephant at work which the northern Thai people used them to pull the logs through the forest area in the past for the Forestry Industrial.
Soon after the show, take the elephant riding on the seat around the forest area then continue to take the oxcart riding which was one of the local transportation in the past for the farmers to take their rice paddy to the rice mill. Come back to the camp and enjoy your lunch before taking the bamboo rafting along Mae Tang river. Then continue to the Long Neck Village , see the incredible length of the neck of the ladies because they want to be the most beautiful village. Then visit the orchid and butterfly farm before the returning back to Chiang Mai. On the way back you can visit the Tiger Kingdom, Snake farm, Monkey school if you wish to see. However the entrance fee ticket you can pay by yourself. The guide and the driver 're going to wait for you.
____________________________________End of Service_____________________________________
:(Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons)
:8.30 am. At the hotel lobby
: Private tour only.
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program.
- Elephant Demonstration with many different skill as well as the painting.
- Elephant riding in the forest area around the camp.
- Ox Cart Riding as the local transportation in the old days.
- Bamboo Rafting on Mae Tnag River.
- Thai Buffet Lunch.
- Orchid and Butterfly Farm with the colorful all year round.
- Long Neck Village
- An English Speaking Guide.
- Drinking water and Refreshing towel.
- Free Accident Insurance. (Names, Nationalities as well as the passport numbers are needed.)
Tour does not include.
- Tipping on trip.
- Optional tours during the trip.
- Airline ticket.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Shopping for souvenir.
What should you bring on this trip ?
- A Camera.
- A cap or a hat.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun lotion.
- Insect spray.
Special note : * The Snake farm , Monkey School, Tiger Kingdom, Crocodile Farm are not include in the program. They are the optionals . You can pay for the entrance fee by yourself but we can transfer and wait for you.
* During the rainy season in July, August and September, the level of the river’s always too high. The elephant riding across the river is not possible. The elephant has to turn their way up to the mountain and the rice field instead.
What will you see in this tour?
1. You will see the Asian Elephant, the clever and easy to train.
2. You will see the amazing skill of the elephants to follow the command.
3. You will have a chance to take the elephant riding in the nice forest area around the camp.
4. You will ride on the Ox-cart, one of the local transportation in the pass for the farmer to send their crops to the mills.
5. You will enjoy with Thai buffet lunch near by the river with the lovely atmosphere.
6. You will enjoy the bamboo rafting along the river with the nice scenery along the way.
7. You will see the incredible length of the neck of the lady to be the most beautiful in her village.
8. You will enjoy with the orchids and butterfly farm before returning back to Chiang Mai city.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.