Botanical Garden + Baan Den temple + Chiang Mai Sticky waterfall.
Highlight of the trip.
Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden where you could walk in the lovely atmosphere in the mountain area as well as the canopy walk over the tree's top. Graceful Teak wood temple located in Mae Tang area called Den Sali temple with more elaborate decorations for you to take photos with the beautiful Thai architecture. After that visit Bua Tong Sticky waterfall with the lovely atmosphere as it is located in the forest area. Enjoy shady forest as well as climbing on the limestone waterfall from the bottom to the top with fun.
Pick up from your hotel at 8.30 am and head to Mae Rim Area to visit Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden where you could walk in the lovely atmosphere in the mountain area as well as the canopy walk over the tree's top. Enjoy the green houses with 2,000 species of Non variegated and variegated plants. Enjoy the glassed green house with different kinds of plants for you to learn and take photos. It is a good place for you to enjoy walking in a green area. After the Botanical Garden, visit the graceful Teak wood temple located in Mae Tang area called Den Sali temple with more elaborate decorations for you to take photos with the beautiful Thai architecture. Lunch in the local restaurant and then visit Chiang Mai sticky waterfall or known by the local Bua Tong Sticky waterfall with the lovely atmosphere as it is located in the forest area. Enjoy shady forest as well as climbing on the limestone waterfall from the bottom to the top with fun. After that heading back to the hotel in Chiang Mai with safe and sound.
__________________________________End of Service_______________________________________
The price : 2,900 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.30 am. at your hotel lobby.
Tour duration : Daily 08:30 am - 05:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. ( Minimum 2 persons to start the trip)
Arrange to service by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water.
- Refreshing towels.
- English speaking guide.
- Accident Insurance.
Tour Not includes
- Soft drinks and Alcohol drinks.
- Tipping during the tip.
- Your own expenses during the tip.
- Optional tour .
What should to bring ?
- A Camera.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun lotion.
- Insect spray.
- A cap or a hat.
- A jacket or long sleeves ( The weather on the top can be cold, espeacialy in Winter)
- Walking shoes or the comfortable ones for waking.
What will you get in this tour?
1. You will see the beautiful view and the lovely cool breeze from the mountain.
2. You will visit the Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden.
3. You will visit the Baan Den temple.
4. You will visit Sticky waterfall.
What should you wear on this trip?
- Comfortable closes for walking.
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.