From the balcony, enjoy with the panorama view of Chiang Mai City. Birds fly up in the sky and cool breath against your face. After the temple, continue to Wat Pha lat or Pha lat Temple for you to visit the hidden temple in the forest. Pha Lat which means “Monastery at the Sloping Rock” was originally used as a resting place for people walking up to worship at Doi Suthep. But once the road was built in 1935 making Doi Suthep much more accessible, Wat Pha Lat in turn became a monks’ residence. Walking in the trail is the pleasant and quiet among the forest and nature. Then meet the driver again to continue back to your hotel in Chiang Mai city.
______________________________________End of Service______________________________________
The price : 2,200 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Tour duration : Daily Morning time 08:00 am. - 12:00 noon
Afternoon time 01:00 pm. - 05.00 pm..
Type of the trip : Private tour only. ( Minimum 2 persons to start the trip)
Arrange to service by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation.
- Pick up and transfer in Chiang Mai City.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee ticket for Doi Suthep Temple.
- Pha Lat temple.
- Drinking water and refreshing towels.
- Free accident insurance
What should you bring?
- A Camera.
- Sun lotion.
- Insect spray.
- Appropriate dress is needed.
What should you do in the temple area?
1. Dress politely.
2. Showing respect to the monasty, monks and the people in the temple.
3. Knees down when you get into the main hall for photos.
4.Do not point your feet to the Buddha images or people.It's very rude to use the feet pointing at someone or something.
5. Do not make loud noise in the temple area.
6. No touching the monks.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat, sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.