Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
2 Days 1 Night Mae Tamaan Elephant Camp full board program and Soft trek in Tree House, Chiang Dao Chiang Mai with Non - touristic area.
Highlights of the trip.
The trip for someone who would lovely to combine the elephant trip and the relaxing atmosphere in the forest with the small village of the local people. Soft trek to the waterfall where you could relax before the herbal sauna and the Thai massage in the lovely area.
Tree house Chiang Dao 1
Day 1 Full day Elephant safari program with long neck village + Tree house.
Pick up from your hotel at 8:30 am and heading to Mae Tang Area for Mae Tamaan Village for the elephant show with many different skills of the elephants which you will amaze with their talented. Then after the elephant show, it is time to enjoy elephant riding for about an hour in the camp area and then return back by the ox- cart, one of the transportation for the rice paddy to the rice mills. Having lunch in the local restaurant with Thai buffet lunch with the lovel atmosphere near by the Tang river. After lunch, board on the bamboo rafting along the Tang River . Then meet the driver and continue to Long Neck village , see the incredible length of the ladies’ neck which they assume who has the longest is the most beautiful in the village. After the trip at the elephant camp, heading to Tree House, Chiang Dao – Chiang Mai. Small village in the forest. Soon after the arrival in Tree House, relax and having dinner in Northern Thai style, Khan toke dinner and enjoy the peaceful night in the Tree House.
Meal : -- / Lunch / Dinner
Overnight : Tree House, Chiang Dao – Chiang Mai.
Day 2 Soft trek to the waterfall + lunch at waterfall + the traditional Thai Massage.
Wake up in the morning in Tree House with the big hug of the forest, then having breakfast before get ready for the soft trek to the waterfall. On the walk way see the lovely scenery of the forest and stream. Lovely nature of the lush green trees and the locals people along the walk way. Passing the boarding school for the orphanage kids where there are the hill tribes kids spend their time study and look after each other as a family. After reaching at the waterfall, you could also swim in the fresh water to relax or try to catch the fish in the waterfall. Lunch near by the waterfall and after lunch, continue the walk back to Tree House. When you arrive back in the Tree House, having a rest and then enjoying and relaxing with the Thai traditional massage before heading back to Chiang Mai with safe and sound.
Meal : Breakfast / Lunch / ---
Overnight : -
___________________________________End of Service_______________________________________
The price : 7,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.30 am. At your hotel lobby.
Tour duration : 2 days 1 night
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.
Arrange to service by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
The trip include.
- Pick up and transfer.
- English Speaking Guide & Driver.
- Elephant show at Mae Tamaan elephant camp.
- 1 hr. elephant riding
- Ox carting.
- Bamboo rafting.
- Long Neck village
- Accommodation 1 night at The Tree House, Chiang Dao.
- 1 Breakfast.
- 2 Lunch.
- 1 Dinner.
- Non Touristic trek for 4 hours Waterfall.
- Herbal Steam Sauna.
- Thai traditional massage.
- Accident Insurance during the trip.
Tour not include.
- Soft drinks or Alcohol drinks.
- Tipping during the tip.
- Your owner expenses during the tip.
- Airline ticket.
- Optional tour that not mentioned in the program.
What should you bring on the trip?
- A camera.
- A cap or a hat.
- Insect spray.
- Your personal medication.
- Some jacket or long sleeves for the night in the Tree House, in case the night time.
- Walking shoes or trainers for the trek.
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk for swimming in the waterfall.
What will you get from this tour?
1. You will meet the elephant and spend you time and learn about the elephants.
2. You will visit Chiang Dao Area and spend the night in the Tree House in a big hug of the mountain.
3. You will enjoy short trek through the forest and may have chance to see the lovely wild birds.
4. You will see beautiful nature of the green forest during your stay in the Tree House .
5. You will visit the orphanage hill tribes school .
6. You will see waterfall and swim in in the waterfall.
7. You will have a chance to try the herbal sauna in the local style.
8. You will have a chance to try Thai traditional massage.
What should you wear on the trip?
* You can wear shirts and t-shirt on the day visit the elephant camp .
* You should wear the appropriate dress or polite one with sleeves and pants below the knees. No tank top or spaghetti straps in the monestry and the temple ground.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.