Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
Private Elephant Care and Sanctuary Program with adventure Zipline and White Water Rafting.
Highlight of the trip.
The unforgettable experience to be closer with the big giant animal on land, elephants. Learning and gain more understanding to take care of them. something excited for your movement in the air with the adventure activities Zip line and White water rafting along the Tang River which you could enjoy and exercising your muscle in the same time. This is the program you are looking for.
This program has combined the elephant care and training program which you could enjoy and get closer to the biggest animal on land, big but gentle, elephants. And after you finish the elephant care and training program, enjoy with the zipline. Over view from trees to trees and feel free as the birds over the wind in the big sky. Before the excited paddling along the current of Tang River on White water rafting and returning back to your hotel.
The program starts picking you up from 8:00 am. early in the morning from your accommodation. Then heading north of Chiang Mai City by the road number 107 to Mae Tang area. From the main street, turn to the small road to the elephant care and sanctuary. After the arrival, change your clothes to the elephant keeper outfit which provided for you and keep yours dry and clean at the end of activity. Getting close to the elephant is something very special. There you would learn how to command the elephant and get on them with the technic as the elephant boy or the mahout do. Soon after you have learned, it is the time for you to go a walk side by side with your elephant to the jungle and enjoy the scenery along the walk. Then bath you elephants in the river to cool them down and having lunch as well.
After lunch, continue to the Zipline area to explore the trees top and feel your adrenaline through your vains and face. Feel you heart beat bump from ziplining from abseiling from the trees. Then heading to the white water rafting camp for the last program of the day where you start paddling through the current along the Tang River and meet your driver before returning back to Chiang Mai.
_____________________________________End of Service____________________________________
The price : 6,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.00 am. at hotel lobby.
Time duration : 1 Day.
Time duration from : 8.00 am. - 5:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.
Arrange to service by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation.
- Round trip transfer.
- An English speaking guide.
- Thai set menu lunch.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in the vehicle.
- Fruits for elephants.
- Elephant Training Program.
- Adventure Zip line.
- White water rafting along Mae Wang River.
- Free accident insurance. ( NAmes, Nationalities as well as the passport numbers are needed.)
** If you stay out town ,there’ll be the cost for transfer which depends on the distance and the location of the hotel**
Tour Not Include.
• Other expenses during the trip.
• All tickets for Tiger Kingdom, Monkey center, Snake farm and Crocodile farm or others.
• Airline ticket and the accommodation.
What should you bring on the trip?
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
- Sandals, flip - flops or slippers.
- Dry clothes for changing if you prefer. ( You can use their uniform while doing the activities and keep yours dry and clean at the end of the day trip activities)
- Insect spray or mosquitoes spray.
- Sunglasses and sun cream lotion.
- A hat or a cap.
- Spare underwear.
- Your personal medication
What will you get from this tour?
1. You will meet the elephant and spend you time and learn about the elephants.
2. You will enjoy ride your elephant bareback to the jungle and enjoy the scenery from the elephant back in a big hug of the mountain.
3. You will enjoy the Zip line area to explore the trees top.
4. You will see beautiful nature of the green forest during your activity.
5. You will go on the white water rafting camp.
6. You will swim in Mae Tang river.
What should you wear on the trip?
* You can wear shirts and t-shirt on the day visit the elephant camp .
* You should wear Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
November – February
It is the winter time in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degree Celsius .
You should keep yourself warm with the jackets or sweater and pants. This kind of weather is the best time for travelling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather with the blooming flowers, green plants as well as the bio diversities of birds and wildlife.
June - October
It’s wet season or rainy season, the temperature is between 18 – 25 degree Celsius .
Traveling during this time of the year, please provide the umbrella or rain coat with you.
Flip flops or tongs are the best to go around when there’s rain or some paddles area.
March - May
It ‘s summer time, the temperature is between 28 – 33 degree Celsius. The hottest time of the year is mid of April during 13th -15th which can be 40 – 43 degree Celsius. Wearing something light and thin fabric is the best to cool down from the heat. You can also wear T-shirt and shorts. Hat /cap , Sun glasses and sun cream is needed.
The reasons why you should select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service.
1. Our staffs are fun and smile with opened heart.
2. Free exercise while you walk and admire the nature in the forest. ( During the trip)
3. Relax from hard work and chaotic busy city life.
4. The suggestions that you could trust.
5. Trust worthy suggestion for your pleasant trip.
6. Nice , friendly and quality staffs.
7. Caring you as you are one of our family member.
8. Child friendly.