Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
Elephant Owner For A Day with bareback riding.
Highlights of the trip.
“ Everyone deserve to be love no matter human or animals ” This is always true and world will be at peace. Here is your great opportunity to get in touch with one of biggest friend on earth. If you think of the elephant tour with bareback riding in the forest - learning technic to get on the elephant and the useful command. Swim with your elephant in the waterfall as the great experience you won't forget!
Patara Elephant farm 1.
Elephant, the biggest land animal on earth, calm and gentle. With this program you will have a great opportunity to get close to them and be part of their family. Here's your great opportunity to be friend with the the lovely biggest animal on land. With the great experience ever! Un unforgettable experience you can have.
Being with your elephant for a day is a greatest experience you wouldn't forget. Relationship that you've never had in your life time. Big ,but gentle! Create your own friendship with an elephant. Take care of them as they're your friend. Health check for good physical as well as checking their mental. They will be happy and live longer as the human when people enjoy life and happy. Try your own experience and witness yourself. Tell everyone, you have a big and gentle friend.
Pick up will be made early in the morning then continue the drive up to the mountainous area south side of Chiang Mai. It takes 45 minutes on the windy road for the best elephant tour for your visit. Meet your new friends at Patara Elephant Farm, the best elephant farm in Chiang Mai. After the arrival, you will meet the instructors who will introduce you to your new friend. A day activity start with greeting and feeding your elephant before learning the technic how to communicate with the elephant. Enjoy elephant bathing in the stream to refresh their bodies and health care for the elephants and have a ride bare back into the forest area. Picnic lunch along the way. After your picnic lunch, you can also give your left over from your lunch with are consist of sticky rice , fruit and banana leaves which contain good nutrition for the elephant instead of throwing away. Then continue the ride on your elephant back to the farm. You may have a chance to look after the mommy and her baby in the same time. A whole day long to be with an elephant is a very good experience you have ever met. You may never know how clever and how gentle they are. Don’t miss your opportunity to be with them. Join us to experience yourselves.
____________________________________End of Service________________________________________
The price : Full day elephant care program 5,800 THB/person ( an elephant / one person)
Full day elephant care program 4,200 THB/person ( sharing an elephant / 2 persons)
Half day elephant care 3,800 THB /person ( an elephant /one person)
Pick up time : Full day program pick up time 7.30 am. at hotel lobby. Join group transfer.
Half day program pick up time at 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm at the hotel lobby. Join group transfer.
Tour duration : Full day program 07 :30 am. - 05:00 pm.
Half day program 1:00-1:30 pm. until 6:00 pm.
What should you wear and bring on this trip ?
- A Camera
- A cap or a hat
- Sun glasses
- Sun lotion
- Insects spray
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk
- Sandles or flip-flops.
- Towel for drying after you swim with them in the waterfall.
- English speaking Instructor
- Traditional picnic lunch
- CDs photos of you and your elephant
- Changing clothes while doing the activities in the farm.
- Accident Insurance
Tour does not include.
- Soft drinks and Alcohol drinks
- Tipping during the tip
- Your own expenses during the tip
- Optional tour
- Airline ticket
- Hotel accommodation
- Shopping for souvenir
Special Note :- Please inform us if you need to share elephant or you prefer only you and your elephant .
Please inform us in advance for your traveling date for us to check the possibility with the farm.
What will you see in the farm ?
1. You will meet and have a chance to play with the baby elephants and their moms!
2. You will have new friends. Of course! Your elephant and your elephant boy ( the mahout) cause you are Team!
3. You will have a chance to disguise yourself in the colorful top while doing the activities in the farm.
4. You will learn their behavior and how to approach and make friend with them.
5. You will learn how can you tell that your elephant healthy or in a good mood.
6. You will feed you elephant ,the one we called " Hands and trunks " ^--^
7. You will dust them and bath them in the river and water fall.
8. You will learn the way to climb up on them and ride them bareback to the nature trail.
9. You will bath them and swim with them at the waterfall which is a great opportunity.
10. You will enjoy with the picnic lunch with local Thai food , dessert and fruits.
11. You will get the CDs photos while you're having a great time with your big and gentle friend.
12. Of course! The last one, you will get a great experience and unforgettable memory ever.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.