Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
3 Days 2 Nights Chiang Mai
Highlight of the trip
Visit Doi Suthep temple as the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai + See the famous local handicraft area where you can buy high products as the gifts and souvenirs + Visit Chiang Mai Night safari only night zoo in Chiang Mai + See the most famous elephant demonstration and enjoy elephant riding at Mae Sa Elephant Camp + Visit the Long Neck Hill tribe with the incredible length of the ladies' necks + Enjoy Khantoke dinner in the Northern Thai style + Try the local transportation and see lively biggest day local market.
Day 1 Doi Suthep temple + Sankampang Handicraft Village + Chiang Mai Night Safari.
Depart from the hotel at 08.30 to Doi Suthep temple, the most remarkable and the most important temple in Chiang Mai. The temple dated back in 1383 with the golden pagoda which we can see up the hill in the city. From the balcony we can also see the panoramic view of Chiang Mai city. After that continue to Suan dork temple where the stupas of the northern king royal family can be seen. Lunch in the local restaurant then continue to the handicraft factories to see how the good quality stuffs were made such as Thai silk weaving, Silverware, lacquer ware, cotton weaving, Gems stone, wood carving and Sa paper & umbrellas making before returning back to the hotel.
In the evening, leave the hotel at 19.00 to Chiang Mai Night Safari to explore the animal night life with the tram from the night safari and enjoy with the dancing fountain before returning back to the hotel.
Overnight at Chiangmai : ----------
Meal : -- / Lunch / --
Day 2 Mae Sa Elephant camp, Elephant show, Elephant riding + Long Neck Village + Orchid and Butterfly Farm + Evening with Khantoke Dinner and Cultural Show.
Leave the hotel at 08.30 to Mae Sa Elephant Camp, the most famous camp in Chiang Mai to see the elephant demonstration with many different skills. the most famous skill has been in the record is elephant painting that you'll amaze and have to prove with yourselves. After the show, take 1hr. elephant riding in to the forest surrounding the camp before continue by our van to the Long neck hill tribe village. Lunch in the orchid and butterfly farm then continue back to the hotel.
In the evening, pick up 'll be made at 19.00 to Khan toke dinner, the dinner in Northern Thai style with the cultural show. Before returning to the hotel, there's the opportunity to launch the hot air balloon up to the sky and make a wish.
Overnight at Chiangmai : --------
Meal : -- / Lunch / --
Day 3 Chiang Mai Local Life Style trip with the local transportation + Rickshaw + Waroroj Market, the biggest day local Market in Chiang Mai + Red Cab, local taxi + Boat along Mae Ping River
Pick up at 08.30 by the rickshaw ( Sarm lor the local transportation use by the local in Chiang Mai) to Waroroj Market, the day biggest local market in Chiang Mai where you can see the locals shop their things. After explore every corners in the market, meet your See Lor - the local taxi that will bring us to the pier before boardring the boat along Mae Ping River to Chiang Mai outskirt. The stop 'll be made at Baan Chao Na, the small museum that show the tools that we used in the rice field before having lunch and return back to the hotel .
Overnight at Chiangmai : --------
Meal : -- /Lunch / --
____________________________________End of Service______________________________________
The price : 9,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons)
Pick up time : 8.30 am. at hotel lobby.
Time duration : 3 Days
Time duration from : 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.
Arrange to service by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in the van.
- Lunch ( 3 meals from day 1-day 3)
- 1 Dinner
- Accident Insurance
Tour Not Include
• Other expenses during the trip.
• All tickets for Tiger Kingdom, Monkey center, Snake farm and Crocodile farm or others.
• Airline ticket and the accommodation.
What should you bring on this trip?
1. A camera
2. Sun glasses
3. Sun lotion
4. A cap or a hat
5. Your personal medication
6. Insect spay
7. Swimming suit or swimming trunk.
What should you wear on the trip?
* You can wear shirts and t-shirt on the day visit the elephant camp .
* You should wear the appropriate dress or polite one with sleeves and pants below the knees. No tank top or spaghetti sraps in the monasty and the temple ground.
* Evening dinner, you can wear casual dress, not recommend shorts because of the mosquitoes.
What will you get from this tour?
1. You will visit the most beautiful temple " Doi Suthep" , the must see and the most secred temple in Chiang Mai.
2. You will learn the Buddhist philosophy of the giving and offering.
3. You will have a chance to do the offering to the monk and get the blessing from the monk.
4. You will visit the Handicraft village and see the local produce the high quality product for souvenir and export.
5. You will visit the elephant camp and enjoy with the elephant show, elephant riding , ox-cart riding and bamboo rafting.
6. You will visit the Long neck tribe and see the incredible length of the neck with up to 25 or 26 rings around the neck!
7. You will visit the orchids and butterfly farm , see the orchids blooming all year round.
8. You will walk through the forest and see the beautiful scenery of the green forest
9. You will enjoy Khan toke Dinner and cultural show.
10. You will enjoy riding on local transportation
11. You will surprise with the day biggest market in Chiang Mai where the locals shop their things.
12. You will visit "Phra Singha Temple" dated back from 1345AD.
13. You will amaze with the oldest fresco over 668 years old.
The reasons why you should select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service :-
1. Our staffs are fun and smile with opened heart.
2. Free exercise while you walk and admire the nature in the forest. ( during the trip)
3. Relax from hard work and chaotic busy city life
4. The suggestions that you could trust.
5. Trust worthy suggestion for your pleasant trip.
6. Nice , friendly and quality staffs.
7. Caring you as you are one of our family member.
8. Child friendly.