Private Doi Inthanont National Park the Highest Peak of Thailand.
Highlights of the trip.
Visit the highest peak of Thailand. Enjoy the panoramic view of nature and mountains. Hill tribe people who work for the King's Royal project and lovely waterfall which has water all year round.
Doi Inthanont National Park 1 , Doi Inthanont Nationnal Park 2
Depart from the hotel in the morning, heading southward of Chang Mai along high way no.108 to Doi Inthanont National Park , the highest peak of Thailand with 2,565 meters above the sea leval. Along the mountainous road up see the beautiful scenic view and lush green nature forest area. Around 44 kilometers up the top. You can see the highest peak of Thailand with the stupa of King Inthawitchayanon, the last King of Lanna Kingdom before we became Siam and Thailand later on. The King Once had a chance to visit this mountain which name “ Doi AngKa ” ( The mountain of the crows’ pound) and liked the place so much for him to ask his daughther, Chao Dararassamee who became the lady consort of King Rama 5th of Thailand at that time. He wished his ashes to be placed up at the peak of the mountain soon after he passed away the name of the mountain had changed to be “ Doi Inthanont ” since then.
At the peak, stand the stupa of the king among the cool climate in summer and cold in winter. In this place not only the beautiful forest area, you can also see some beautiful birds as well. Near by the stupa, there is a radar control station of Thai Lada Airfoce to keep control the border line between Thailand and Myanmar. After visit the stupa of King Inthawichayanont, enjoy 30 minutes walk in the Angka nature trail. See the lush green forest area and feel fresh with the cool breath against your face. Then continue to the Twin Pagodas for King Bhumiphol and Queen Sirikit of Thailand as the 60th years birthday anniversary which built by Thai Lada Air Force and locals. Inside the pagodas, see the beautiful art which telling about the Lords Buddha.
See a nice view and the small town below and the mountain valley which is surrounding us. This is a good chance to take pictures if you wish. After the Twin Pagodas of the King and the Queen of Thailand, continue to Hmong Hilltribe Market. See Hmong people who immigrated from southern part of China into Thailand over 100 years ago. They used to cultivate the opium until the King of Thailand spent his personal money to start the King Royal Project and change their lives to grow other winter crops and stop the cultivating of the opium. The fresh products as you’ve seen in the supermarket come from this place. Lunch en route and continue to “ Pa ka Yor ” or “ Red Karen ” who immigrate from Myanmar. See the way of life and their beautiful weaving products before visiting the most beautiful waterfall called Wachiratharn Waterfall with a powerful stream and return back to Chiang Mai.
________________________________End of Service__________________________________
The price : 3,600 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8:30 am. from the hotel lobby.
Tour duration : Daily from 08:30 am. - 05:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. ( Minimum 2 persons to start the trip)
: Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program.
- Private Transportation.
- Drinking water in the vehicle.
- Refreshing towels in the vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Free Accident Insurance.
Tour does not includes.
- Soft drinks and Alcohol drinks.
- Tipping during the tip.
- Your own expenses during the tip.
- Optional tour.
On the trip what to bring.
- A Camera.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun lotion.
- Insect spray.
- A cap or a hat.
- A jacket or long sleeves. ( The weather on the top can be cold, especially in Winter)
- Walking shoes or comfy shoes for walking.
What will you get in this tour?
1. You will see the highest peak of Thailand with 2,565 meters above the sea level.
2. You will see the the twin pagodas for our King and Queen
3. You will see the beautiful view and the lovely cool breeze from the mountain.
4. You will visit the Hmong Hill tribe market, the tribe that work for the King's royal project.
5. You will visit the Karen Hill tribe village.
6. You will visit Wachirathan waterfall.
What should you wear on this trip?
- Comfortable clothes for walking.
- Comfortable shoes for walking
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.