Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.
Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.
The best online shops in Italy:
3 Days 2 Nights Elephant care and Sanctuary Program+ Long Neck Village + Tree House Chiang Dao Homestay + Trekking + Chiang Dao cave and Phaplong temple + Den Sali Teak wood temple + Sticky waterfall.
Seeking for Nature! Seeking for beautiful Nature and peaceful place to relax your mind! Check this out!
Highlights of the trip.
You will experience with Chiang Mai exclusive tour program with Elephant care and Sanctuary Program+ Chiang Dao Cave + Pha Plong temple + Tree House Chiang Dao, the small local community in Chiang Mai + Short Trek to the waterfall + Orphanage Hill tribe Kids School + Traditional Thai Massage.
Tree house Chiang Dao 1 , Tree house Chiang Dao 2 , Tree house Chiang Dao 3
Day 1 Elephant care and Sanctuary Program + Long Neck Village + Tree House Chiang Dao Homestay.
Pick up from the hotel in Chiang Mai At 8:00 am to area to meet your big and gentle friend. After the arrival, Change your clothes to be the uniform which prepared and now you are ready to be an elephant keepers!
You will learn how to command , feeding , cooking some supplementary food for your elephant. Then walk along side by side in the jungle with your elephant and enjoy with the lovely scenery of the lush green jungle . Have fun with elephants and get dirty while playing with your elephant. After that , you are going to finish your day with the elephant bathing and swim in River to refresh yourself and your elephant . Then returning to the camp , clean up and get ready to continue the trip with your unforgettable memory of your new big and gentle friend. Then visit the Long Neck Village, see the incredible length of the ladies' neck with maximum of 25-26 rings around their necks to present as the most beautiful lady in the village after that transfer to the Tree house homestay Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai area. Dinner in the local village with the local Thai homemade food and spend the night in the homestay.
Overnight at Chiang Dao : Tree house Chiang Dao Homestay, Chiang Mai.
Meal : -- / Lunch / Dinner
Day 2 Trek through the forest with lush greeny and shaddy tree to the Waterfall + Traditional Thai Massage.
Wake up in the Tree House Home Stay and having breakfast. Then having a lovely trek in the forest area near by the village. See the lovely nature of the lush green trees and the locals people along the walk way. Passing the boarding school for the orphanage kids where there are the hilltribe kids spend their time study and look after each other as a family. Heading through the jungle and walk to the waterfall. Once when arrive in at the waterfall, it is time to relax and enjoy the fresh cool water which you could swim in. After swimming, having lunch from the local guide who prepare the meals in the local style by bamboo cooking. After lunch continue the walk back to the village, having a rest and taking Traditional Thai Massage 1 hr. and Dinner in local homemade food to make your day the best for the good sleep at night.
Overnight at Chiang Dao : Tree house Chiang Dao Homestay, Chiang Mai.
Meal : Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 3 Chiang Dao cave and Phaplong temple + Den Sali Teak wood temple + Sticky waterfall.
Wake up in the Tree House Homestay and having breakfast, then check out from the tree house and heading to Chiang Dao Cave. Explore the cave where once it used to be the place where the Burmese used to rest their soldier before attacked Chiang Mai in Mid 1400s AD. See the Buddha images in Burmese Style left in the cave and enjoy using your imagination of guessing the form of the stalagmite and stalagtite in the cave. After the Chiang Dao cave, visit Pha plong Temple as the meditation area where you could find the peaceful atmosphere and lovely forest before visit Den Sali temple, one of the temple which from teak wood as well as the elaborate Thai art stucco and sculpture. Then visit Bautong Sticky waterfall where you could climb on the lime stone waterfall and have fun with the clear water. Then heading back to Chiang Mai.
Overnight at Chiang Mai : -----------
Meal : Breakfast / Lunch / --
The price : 13,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8:00 am. At your hotel lobby.
Tour duration : 3 days 2 nights.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Pick up and transfer.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Elephant care and Sanctuary program.
- Non Touristic trek for 4 hours Waterfall.
- Traditional Thai Massage 1 hr.
- Pha PLong cave Temple.
- Chiang Dao Cave Temple.
- Den Sali Teak wood temple.
- Bautong Sticky Waterfall.
- Accommodation 2 nights at The Tree House Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai.
- 2 Breakfast meals.
- 3 Lunch meals.
- 2 Dinner meals.
- Accident Insurance.
Tour does not include.
- Soft drinks or Alcohol drinks.
- Tipping during the tip.
- Your owner expenses during the tip.
What should you bring on the trip?
- A camera.
- A cap or a hat.
- Insect spray.
- Your personal medication.
- Some jacket or long sleeves for the night in the Tree House, in case the night time.
- Walking shoes or trainers for the trek.
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk for swimming in the waterfall.
What will you get from this tour?
1. You will meet the elephant and spend you time and learn about the elephants.
2. You will visit Wat Pha Plong in Chiang Dao Area and spend the night in the Tree House in a big hug of the mountain.
3. You will enjoy short trek through the forest and may have chance to see the lovely wild birds.
4. You will see beautiful nature of the green forest during your stay in the Tree House.
5. You will visit the orphanage hill tribes school .
6.You will see waterfall and swim in in the waterfall.
7. You will have a chance to try the herbal sauna in the local style.
8. You will visit Den Sali Teak wood Temple.
9. You will visit Bautong Sticky waterfall.
What should you wear on the trip?
* You can wear shirts and T- Shirt on the day visit the elephant camp.
* You should wear the appropriate dress or polite one with sleeves and pants below the knees. No tank top or spaghetti straps in the monastry and the temple ground.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat, sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.