Private Full day Elephant training + Long Neck Village with free transfer to The Tiger Kingdom.
Highlights of the trip.
This program is arrange for someone who loves to be in touch with the elephants however you don’t have enough time to do in one day program. This program is the one you need.
Elephant Training 1. , Elephant Training 2. , Elephant Training 3.
Pick up from the hotel in Chiang Mai At 8:00 am to Maetang area to meet your big and gentle friend. After the arrival, Change your clothes to be the mahout uniform and now you are ready to be a Mahout!
You will learn how to command and ride your elephant. Then trek through the jungle on your elephant by bareback riding as the mahouts do. On the ride you will enjoy with the lovely scenery of the lush green jungle and more over you would have and authentic mahout lunch in the mountains. Then visit the famous black mud spa where you and your elephant can enjoy , have fun and get dirty while playing with your elephant. After the Black mud spa , you are going to finish your day with the elephant bathing and swim in Maetang River to refresh yourself and your elephant . Then returning to the camp , clean up and get ready to return to Chiang Mai City with your unforgettable memory of your new big and gentle friend. Then visit the Long Neck Village, see the incredible length of the ladies' neck with maximum of 25-26 rings around their necks to present as the most beautiful lady in the village after that transfer to the Tiger Kingdom *** for you to play with the tigers. You will get back to Chiang Mai around 5:30 pm.
Remark*** : On the way back , you could be transferred to the Tiger Kingdom if you wish to play with the Tigers’ cubs or the big tigers. Our guide and driver could wait for you however the entrance fee ticket would be your own expenses. These depending on the sizes of the tigers you pick
___________________________________End of Service_____________________________________
The price : 5,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.00 am at hotel lobby. Pick up from the hotel in Chiang Mai city**
Time Duration : Daily from 8:00 am – 5.30 pm
Tour type : Private tour only. ( Minimum 2 persons )
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
Tour include :
- The transportation Guide and driver. (Toyota van commuter with a/c or similar )
- Full day Elephant training as mentioned in the program.
- 1 Lunch meal.
- Long Neck Village
- Drinking water and refreshing towel.
- Free Transfer to Tiger Kingdom.
- Accident Insurance
Tour not include :
- Hotel accommodation
- Airline ticket
- Ticket entrance fee for the Tiger Kingdom.
- Your own expenses during the trip.
- Optional tour that not mentioned in the program.
What should you bring on this trip?
-A cap or a hat
What should you wear on this trip?
- Dress politely is needed.
- Top with sleeves or shirt. No tank top or spaghetti straps.
- Long pants or skirt below the knees.
- Socks or bare feet is allowed
- A cap or a hat off in the main hall.
What will you get from this program?
1. You will visit the most beautiful Elephant camp.
2. You will learn how to ride Elephant..
3. You will visit the Long Neck hill tribes village and see the incredible length of their necks.
4. You will see Tigers and play with them in the cage.However the tickets entrance fee to get inside the cage would be your own expenses on spot by yourself.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.