Private Half Day Morning Elephant training and Long-necked Village with free transfer to The Tiger Kingdom.
Highlights of the trip.
This trip is perfect for someone who wants to be close to the elephants, but does not have enough time to do a full day program. The activities include feeding, bathing, riding and developing a connection with the elephants. You will also have the opportunity to be in the village of the Long-necked tribe who immigrated from Myanmar.
Elephant training 1. Elephant training 2.
Elephant camp " Elephant Mahout Experience " Early in the morning, head north of Chiang Mai to Mae Tang , which takes about an hour. Upon arrival at the camp, we will meet the chief elephant trainer who will brief us on basic elephant handling. After changing into provided clothing, we will be instructed on preparation of elephant food and supplements. Once the food is prepared, we will then meet the elephants and feed them. We will be given some training on approaching and befriending the gentle GIANTS. After getting some training in giving basic commands, we will ride our elephants to the forest and take them for fresh grass in the field up the hill. When we reach the river, it is time for us to bathe our elephants (be prepared to get wet!) We thank our elephants before saying good bye. On the way back stop at the Long Neck Village, see the incredible length of the ladies' neck and continue back to Chiang Mai city.
Optional : On the way back, we could choose to visit the Tiger Kingdom where we could play with the tigers’ cubs or the big tigers.
__________________________________End of service_________________________________
The price : 3,300 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.00 am. At hotel lobby
Time Duration : Daily from 8:00 am. – 1.00 pm.
Tour type : Private tour only. ( Minimum 2 persons to start the trip)
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation Guide and driver. (Toyota Commuter van or similar with a/c )
- Elephant experience for 2 hrs.
- Clothes for elephant activities
- Visit to Long-necked Village.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel.
- Excursion to the Tiger Kingdom.
- Accident insurance during the trip.
The tour does not include.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Airline ticket.
- Ticket entrance fee for the Tiger Kingdom..
- Miscellaneous expenses during the trip.
What should you bring?
- Your own medication if needed.
- Insect repellent.
- Cap or hat.
- Flip flops.
- Spare underwear for changing.
- Swimming suit.
- Walking shoes.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.