2 Days 1 Night Elephant training and bare back riding + Stunning Chiang Dao Non touristic area + The Tree House Chiangmai.
Highlight of the trip.
You will experience with Chiang Mai exclusive tour program with Elephant training and bare back riding + Chiang Dao Cave, Pha Plong temple, Chiang Dao Mineral Hot Bath, Tree House Chiang mai in the small local community Short Trek to the waterfall, Ophanage Hilltribes Kids School, Relax at Tree House Chiang Mai.
Tree house Chiang Dao 1
Seeking for nature! Seeking for peaceful place to relax your mind! Check this out!
Day 1 Elephant training and bareback riding + Chiang Dao Cave + Pha Plong temple + Chiang Dao Mineral Hot Bath + Tree House Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai.
Pick up from the hotel lobby in Chiang Mai at 8:00 am in the morning , heading to the north of Chiang Mai to Mae Tang Elephant Farm to meet the elephant and learn different skills to be the mahout to control your elephant . After that , enjoy the elephant bare back riding into the jungle area in the camp. Enjoy nice and cool water bathing with your elephant in the river.Then having lunch before heading about an hour in the area called “ Chiang Dao”. 70 kilometers away from Chiang Mai City where you can find the peaceful and nature come together. Stop will be made at Pha Plong temple, the peaceful temple in Chiang Dao valley. Situated on the hillside and can be reached by walking up the stairs flanked with the Naga with 509 steps. Inside the temple area is the meditation place where you can spend your time 15 -20 minutes to meditate and keep your mind away from the busy life.
Then visit Chiang Dao Cave where once it used to be the resting place for the Burmese soldiers troop before attacked Chiang Mai in mid of 1400s. Inside the cave , enjoy using your imagination to guest the shape of the stalacmite and stalactite in different shape s and forms while exploring inside the cave.
From the cave , having lunch in the local restaurant in front of the cave. Then bathing in the mineral hot spring of Chiang Dao in the private pool before continue the road deep inside the area of Chiang Dao to the Tree House Chiangmai which hidden among the forest and spend overnight in the Tree House Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai.
* Remark* For the tiger kingdom, if you wish to get in and play with the tigers, you can pay the entrance fee tickets by yourself. The guide and the driver are going to wait for you.
Overnight at Chiang Dao : Tree House Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai.
Meal : -- / Lunch / Dinner
Day1 Elephant training + bareback riding + Chiang Dao Cave + Pha Plong temple + Chiang Dao Mineral Hot Bath + Tree House.
- 6:45 am Pick up from the hotel lobby in Chiang Mai. at 6:45 am in the morning.
- 7.00 am.Heading to the north of Chiang Mai to Maetang Elephant Farm to meet the elephant.
- 8.00 am. learn different skills to be the mahout to control your and enjoy the elephant bare back riding into the jungle.
- 9.30 am. Enjoy nice and cool water bathing with your elephant in the river.
- 12.00 am.Then having lunch before heading about an hour in the area called “ Chiang Dao”.
- 2.00 pm.Stop will be made at Pha Plong temple, the peaceful temple in Chiang Dao valley.
- 3.00 pm.Then visit Chiang Dao Cave.
- 4.00 pm.Then bathing in the mineral hot spring of Chiang Dao.
- 5.00Continue the road deep inside the area of Chiang Dao to the Tree House Chiang Dao ,Chiang Mai
- 7.00 pm.Dinner and Over night at Tree House Chiang Dao, Chiang Mai
Day2 Short Trek to the waterfall + Orphanae Hilltribe School + Herbal Sauna at Tree House + Chiang Mai.
- 7.00 am. After wake up in the morning in the hug of the mountain Hear birds singing in the early morning with the cool breeze and fresh air of Chiang Dao Mountain.
- 8.00 am. Having breakfast from the balcony and relax.
- 9.00 am. Leaving from the Tree House Chiang Mai for a trek to the waterfall with the total walk for 4 hours.
- 9.30 am. See the beautiful forest area, orphanage hill tribes school.
- 11.00 am. Then enjoy your privacy time relaxing and swimming in the waterfall to refresh yourself.
- 12.00 am. having lunch near the waterfall by cooking in the bamboo in the local way.
- 4.00 pm. Get ready for the trip back to Chiang Mai.
_________________________________End of Service______________________________________
The price : 8,800 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.00 am. At hotel lobby.
Time duration : 2 Days 1 night.
Time duration from : 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.
Arrange to service by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation. (
- An English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in the van.
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night and meals as mentioned in the program.
- Accident Insurance.
- Other expenses during the trip.
- Tickets for entering the Tiger Kingdom cages, Monkey center, Snake farm and Crocodile farm.
- Airline ticket
- Soft drinks or Alcohol drinks
- Tipping during the tip.
What should you bring on the trip?
- A camera.
- A cap or a hat.
- Insect spray.
- Your personal medication.
- Some jacket or long sleeves for the night in the Tree House, in case the night time.
- Walking shoes or trainers for the trek.
- Swimming suit or swimming trunk for swimming in the waterfall.
What will you get from this tour?
1. You will meet the elephant and spend you time and learn about the elephants.
2. You will visit Wat Pha Plong in Chiang Dao Area and spend the night in the Tree House in a big hug of the mountain.
3. You will enjoy short trek through the forest and may have chance to see the lovely wild birds.
4. You will see beautiful nature of the green forest during your stay in the Tree House .
5. You will visit the orphanage hill tribes school .
6.You will see waterfall and swim in in the waterfall.
What should you wear on the trip?
* You can wear shirts and t-shirt on the day visit the elephant camp .
* You should wear the appropriate dress or polite one with sleeves and pants below the knees. No tank top or
spaghetti straps in the monestry and the temple ground