2 Days 1 Night Chiang Mai + Chiang Rai Highlight.
Highlights of the trip.
This trip is a combination for the highlight of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai province which you could visit to Chiang Rai Hot sring, White temple or Silver temple, Singha park, long neck village, Black Museum, Doi tung Palace King's mother garden Mae Sai Golden Triangle and the Boat on Mae Khong River where you could see the lovely view and the lanscape between the 3 coutries. The trip is perfect trip for you in 2 days 1 night round Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.
Day 1Tea plantation +Long neck village + Chiang Rai.
Overnight at Chiang Rai : La Lunar hotel.
Meal : -- / Lunch / --
Day 2 Black Museum + Doi Tung " King's mother garden " + Mae Sai + Golden triangle.
Check out from the hotel and depart from the hotel at 8.30 am. Today you are going to visit "Black Museum " ,one of the place where you can see the big collections of the great artist of Thailand, Mr.Tawan Datchanee. Then heading to Doi Tung Palace or King’s mother garden the palace in the big beautiful valley which has a huge garden with more varieties of flowers .In the place, see the main hall where the people can show their respect to the photos of the Princess mother or the King's mother. You can also see silk embroidering in the name of the flowers which start from the English alphabet and the beautiful painting which can change the color and light while you walking from ne corner to the other corner. Enjoy the lovely view point from the palace balcony with the view of the garden and mountains' view. You can enjoy walking in the garden and take a photo of the statue called The continuty right in the middle of the garden. After that continue to Mae Sai, the northern most point of Thailand where you can see the border between Thailand and Burma called Tha Khee Lek, the trading place of the Thai, Burmese and Chinese with many difference kinds of product. Lunch in the local restaurant. And then visit the Golden Triangle area where once used to be the opium trade area. Here is a change to go on Mae Khong River by boat to our neighbor Laos and see the beautiful scenery along the great river which divide the three countries from each other before the returning back to Chiang Mai.
Overnight at Chiang Mai : -----------
Meal : Breakfast / lunch / --
____________________________________End of Service____________________________________
:Private tour only.
:8.30 am. at your hotel lobby
Time duration from : 2 Days 1 night.
: Private tour only.
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation. (Toyota Commuter Van or similar with a/c )
- An English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in the van.
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night and meals as mentioned in the program.
- Free Accident Insurance. (Names, Nationalities, Passport numbers are needed.)
Tour does not include.
- Other expenses during the trip.
- Tickets for entering the Tiger Kingdom cages, Monkey center, Snake farm and Crocodile farm.
- Soft drinks and Alcohol drinks.
- Airline ticket
- Accommodation on last night.
What should you bring on this trip?
- A Camera.
- Sun glasses.
- Sun lotion.
- A cap or a hat.
- Insect spray.
What should you wear on this trip?
- Dress politely is needed.
- Top with sleeves or shirt. No tank top or spaghetti straps.
- Long pants or skirt below the knees.
- Socks or bare feet is allowed.
- A cap or a hat off in the main hall.
What will you get from this program?
1. You will the most famous temple call " White temple "
2. You will enjoy with fresh Tea plantation.
3. You will visit the Long Neck hill tribes village and see the incredible length of their necks .
4. You will visit Doi Tung, the Princess mother's Palace with the beautiful garden.
5. You will visit Mae Sai, the border between Thailand and Myanmar.
6. You will visit the famous opium trade area in the old days, The Golden Triangle.
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.