Private Spirit of Lanna.
Highlights of the trip.
Feel the calmness, witness the religion ceremony of praying in the evening time. Clean our mind and enjoy with peace as you are in the heaven.
Lanna Kingdom was once the graceful place before became Thailand even though the Lanna local people still keep our own tradition strongly by practicing and passing them to our young generations. Now a day, there are many of the new technology has became part of our lives. It is very important for us to keep our way of life before it is going to die out.
Chiang Mai, Thailand is one of the place where you can learn the Thai culture and Thai tradition. There are still many of activities which are related to the people’s lives. Here is your opportunity to see and follow the Thai way of life and feel harmony. After pick up from the hotel, continue to Chedi Luang Temple where you can see the beautiful biggest broken pagoda which still stand up high in the temple ground. Give an offering bucket or Sung Kha Tarn to the monk and get a blessing. Then visit Doi Suthep temple, the most beautiful and most important in Chiang Mai. As the local say “ You're not in Chiang Mai without seeing this temple.”
Walking up 306 steps to the temples or taking the funicular to the temple with the attitude at 1,100 ms above the sea level and see the Northern Thai dented corner golden pagoda which contain the relic of the Lord Buddha. Surrounding with the mural painting hall which telling about the Lord Buddha story. Here you can also get a chance to get a holy blessing and wrist tiding ceremony from the Buddhist monk. From the balcony , enjoy with the panorama view of Chiang Mai City. Birds fly up in the sky and cool breath against your face. In the evening , here is a chance to witness the chanting process of the monks and novices who live in the temple. You can also see the local in white dress called “ Brahman” who live there or even from many different places join in this sacred process .
__________________________________End of Service________________________________________
The price : 1,900 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 3:00 pm. at your hotel lobby.
Tour duration : Daily 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. ( Minimum 2 persons to start the trip)
Service provided by : Chiang Mai Tour Center only.
- Private transportation. (Toyota Commuter Van or similar with a/c )
- An English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water and refreshing towel in the van.
Tour does not include.
- Other expenses during the trip.
- Optional tours which not mentioned in the program
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Accommodation.
What should you bring on this trip?
- A camera.
- A hat or a cap.
- Your own medication.
- Some scarves or Sarong if you wearing shorts, please.
What should you wear on the trip?
- T-shirt and shorts.
- Sandals or flip-flops for the easy program.
- Walking / Trekking shoes
- Appropriate dress for the temples. (Pants or skirts below the knees. No tank top or spaghetti straps.)
November - February.
During the winter in Thailand, the temperature is between 5 - 12 degrees Celsius / 41 - 54 degrees Fahrenheit. You should come prepared with appropriate clothing. This is the best time for traveling in Thailand, due to the nice and cool weather. The landscape is covered with blooming flowers and lush vegetation which makes the bio diversity of birds and wildlife plentiful.
March - May.
This is summer time, the temperature is between 28 - 33 degree Celsius / 82 - 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest time of the year is April, when temperatures can reach as high as 43 degree Celsius / 109 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring something light and thin to wear. Hat , sun glasses and sunscreen is recommended.
June - October.
This is the rainy season, the temperature is between 18 - 25 degree Celsius / 64 -77 degrees Fahrenheit. An umbrella or rain coat are recommended. Flip flops or thongs are the best shoes to wear during these months.
Why should you select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service provider?
1. Our staff works with responsibility from their hearts. They are punctual, sincere, friendly and fun.
2. We have been serving tourists for the past twenty years with utmost dedication.
3. We treat you as our family member with love and care.
4. We have child friendly staff members working in our company.
5. Our pricing is reasonable and provides good value for your cost.
6. We are spontaneous and flexible in our programming.
7. We are promt in attending to the needs of our clients.