Private Half Day Chiang Mai Local life Style.
Highlight of the trip.
The highlight of this trip is not many people try all of the local transportation. Most people have only tried Tuk-Tuk compare with other kinds of transport. Here isyour opportunity to try them all: Red Cab Taxi, Boat, Trishaw and definately Tuk Tuk, the most popular one.
Pick up from the hotel by the "Si-Lor" (Local Red Taxi) to Wat Chai Mongkol. At the pier on board to the boat along the Ping River to the outskirt of Chiang Mai. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river. Get off the boat at Baan Chao Na, the small local farmer house to see the old farming tools. Jump back in to the boat again and take the ride back to the biggest day local market “ Waroroj Market ” to see how the locals buy their things. Amaze with some rare local food you have never seen or tried before.
After explore every corner of the market, get on the local transportation called “ Sam Lor ” (Trishaw) go along Tha Pae road. See the view of the main street which you couldn’t see from the car. Passing trough the old city wall to Wat Phra Singha ( Phra Singha Temple ) to see the beautiful Lanna Thai architecture and the oldest mural painting over 600 years old. You can also see many of young boys and young novices who study together in the school in the temple area.
Near by the main building and the main entrance, there is the small hall which is raised up from the ground. The scripture hall which contain the palm leaves scriptures and allow only the monk to get in. On the way back to the hotel , take one more popular local transport "Tuk-Tuk" that you can compare all the local transports in Chiang Mai and let see which is your love one.
Remark : Pick up will be made from the hotel in Chiang Mai City only. If your hotel is outside Chiang Mai City area, please inform us. There'll be transfer charge depending on how far your hotel
____________________________________End of Service_______________________________________
The price : 2,300 THB/person (Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons.)
Pick up time : 8.30 am. at your hotel lobby.
Tour duration : Daily Morning time 08:30 am - 01:00 pm.
Afternoon time 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm.
Type of the trip : Private tour only. Minimum 2 persons
What should you bring on this trip?
- A Camera
- Sun glasses
- Sun lotion
- A cap or a hat
- Insect spray
What should you wear on this trip?
- Dress politely is needed.
- Top with sleeves or shirt. No tank top or spaghetti straps.
- Long pants or skirt below the knees.
- Socks or bare feet is allowed
- A cap or a hat off in the main hall.
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program.
- Drinking water
- Refreshing towels
- English speaking guide
- Food testing
- Accident Insurance
Tour not include.
- Soft drinks and Alcohol drinks.
- Tipping during the tip.
- Your own expenses during the tip.
- Optional tour
- Airline ticket
- Hotel accommodation.
- Shopping for souvenir.
What should you do and wear on this program ?
1.Long pants or pants below the knees
3.Don't point your feet to the Buddha images
4.Shoes off before entry.
what will you get from this program?
1. You will have a chance to see the local daily life.
2. You will see the biggest day local market in Chiang Mai.
3. You will have a chance to get on " Si-Lor " or " Red Taxi " and sit behind the cap!
4. You will have a chance to enjoy the boat ride which is totally different from the boat in Chao Pra ya River in Bangkok.
5. You will visit " Baan Chao Na " ( The farmer house) see Thai herbs garden.
6. You will have achance to try some local Northern Thai Food which is very testy!
7. You will enjoy the trishaw riding and see parts of Chiang Mai city life.
8. You will visit Phra Singha Temple with the oldest fresco in Chiang Mai over 668 years old.
9. You will have a great time with the Tuk-Tuk riding back to the hotel.
The reasons why you should select Chiang Mai Tour Center as your service :-
1. Our staffs are fun and smile with opened heart.
2. Free exercise while you walk and admire the nature in the forest. ( during the trip)
3. Relax from hard work and chaotic busy city life
4. The suggestions that you could trust.
5. Trust worthy suggestion for your pleasant trip.
6. Nice , friendly and quality staffs.
7. Caring you as you are one of our family member.
8. Child friendly.